Language warning: The following post contains "cuss words," so read at your own risk. I explained my position on language in an earlier post so if you want to know more, go look at that.
So in the past two weeks there have been two major instances of irony, both revolving around me and Girl A. First, at camp two weeks ago, she told me she was considering telling the guy she liked that she liked him so she could just be done with it all, which is pretty much what I was considering doing with her. I even began to laugh at the irony when she told me. All I could think of was "This is fucking hilarious."
THe second instance was tonight when she posted a Facebook status with these lyrics from Mumford & Sons' song White Blank Page,"you desired my attention but not my affection. Tell me now where was my fault in loving you with my whole heart."
Ignoring the fact that she messed up the lyrics ("attention but denied my affection"), this too is fucking hilarious. Not only are these the lyrics of my favorite Mumford & Sons song, but these are lyrics I've put up on my Twitter before (and maybe FB but I don't recall) with her specifically in mind. Shows how much she pays attention to whatever the hell I say.
Gosh, all this irony is annoying. It's not really funny like it was two weeks ago, now it's just irritating.
No comments:
Post a Comment