Monday, December 19, 2011

"She'd be hanging on my words, Like I almost meant a thing"

I'm in the mood to blog right now but I can't remember any of the ideas I had of what to blog on other than ones that are too heavy/lengthy to be blogged about this late.

I could blog about my thoughts on a friend's wedding and how it's the second wedding I've been to this year while I've been to three funerals, but not tonight.

I could blog about how completely frustrating it is to see people in relationships with people who are completely wrong or to see people rejecting relationships that have so much potential, but not tonight.

I could blog about what I've been thinking about when it comes to God's gift and man's misuse of sex, but not tonight.

I could blog about all the things I want to do yet probably will not do over break, but not tonight.

I could blog about the trippy Star Wars Holiday Special of which I watched about 20 minutes earlier, but other than saying it was insanely trippy, I don't really have anything else to say, at least not tonight.

I could blog about how everyone keeps telling me to get a tumblr and how I'm considering doing it and leaving this blog in the dust and with it leaving all the past entries of Girl A and Girl C and return to just working through relationship problems in my journal instead of on the internet where anyone can see it, but not tonight.

I could blog about I feel like I'm standing on a razor wire of relationships and any which way I go will be a mistake and won't lead me to a hopeful future and how I don't know where God is leading me in relationships, school, and life in general, but not tonight.


No, tonight I'll just blog about pretty much nothing. Same as always, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment