Monday, December 26, 2011

A new hobby

I'm sitting at home, watching Crash, and uploading photos I took at the Nature Park with my new digital camera, which was a Christmas present. Cool story, bro.

So far in Crash, I'm figuring out that apparently everybody in this movie is racist. What a compelling drama!

Over the next few days, I'm gonna be listening to my top 5 (or so) albums of the year (in no particular order) and today I listened to Fleet Foxes' Helplessness Blues while walking around the nature park taking pictures. Great album. Anyway, I'm testing all the uploading stuff so here's a couple of pictures.


(The Division of) Man
 Hope
 One of these things is not like the other
 "There might be a light, Somewhere in your mind When you think of you and I..."
 Marriage
 I'll hold you back from the ledge
 "Lips that would kiss Form prayers to broken stone"

No comments:

Post a Comment