Language warning: The following post contains "cuss words," so read at your own risk. I explained my position on language in an earlier post so if you want to know more, go look at that.
I am fed up with adolescence, immaturity, and all the other bullshit that I deal with in myself and in high schoolers. One friend of mine has told me twice that he's committed to meeting weekly to discuss a book we're reading together and also meet for accountability. However, at least three times he's either cancelled, not prepared, or not made time in his schedule for this thing he claims he's "committed" to doing. Another friend of mine, a girl I'm somewhat close to and have minor feelings for, has decided she's back to liking a guy she dumped about seven months ago and goes on and on about him and his new girlfriend, who according to her is like her twin. And for me, I'm tired of this very-present desire to talk to this girl, hang out with this girl, and be connected with her when she doesn't really give a shit about me. If my Twitter were not public and if I didn't have some friends who might be offended or off put by me swearing I'd probably post a tweet right now saying something along the lines of "Fuck immaturity and adolescence. Grow the fuck up already!" But I won't do that.
Aside from these trifle annoyances, life is going pretty well right now. School is winding down, I'm getting solid hours at work, and even though I'm kind of burnt out on a lot of things right now, God is good and faithful as always.
No comments:
Post a Comment