"I've got vices like any other man, vices that you're not used to, vices that will make you think less of me."
Sunday, October 17, 2010
A blast from the past
So a friend of mine was talking about Allan Sherman on her Facebook status, which reminded me of a song I heard a couple times when I was a kid called "Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah." It's a pretty funny song and in a world where original, clever humor is being replaced by witless jokes full of innuendo and crude humor. This is not to say that I myself don't laugh at that sort of tasteless humor at times, in fact today my friends and I ate at a place called Chubby's Tacos, which my friend and I had a good laugh about (yes,i'm a shining example of maturity), but it's so much nicer to hear something that is clever, original, and genuinely funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment