Anyway, after watching it, I thought about how I want to find someone I can sit and wait for the Great Pumpkin's of life with. It sounds silly, I know, but whatever.
Anyway, I'm watching the Wvu game and am kinda bored, so I was just looking over a couple things I wrote a couple weeks back. I'm too much of a pansy to post them on Facebook, plus they're not very good, but I like them so I'll post one of them here tonight and the other some other time.
If Courage Was A Friend of Mine
The thought of all the chances left untaken
Pushes me to the brink, where I pine
To think of the unified hearts that could’ve been,
If courage had been a friend of mine.
When the winter comes, I see my need for heat.
It’s then that I see my need for a sun to shine.
But coats and falsehood are love’s cheat,
Courage was never a friend of mine.
The art of love is made up of many breaths
And continues on amongst many sighs.
I’ve always been the one that up and left.
Courage is no friend of mine.
The world moves quickly beneath my toes
And even quicker before my eyes.
Maybe soon heartache will be the one that goes,
If courage ever becomes a friend of mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment