Sunday, October 24, 2010

I dream to hold you in my arms

Song by Jon Foreman that's on my mind right now.

Here,
My Dear,
This is where
We'll shake the nightmare free

I dream
To hold you in my arms
I dream
To hold you in my arms
To hold you in my arms
Wide awake
In my arms...

I think I figured it out
We need to be together
Like the shore and the sea

We are not one thing
We're drawn here together
My ocean and me...

I dream
To hold you in my arms
I dream
To hold you in my arms
To hold you in my arms
Wide awake
In my arms...

Love,
We sleep apart
For the last time
For the last time...

I dream
To hold you in my arms
I dream
To hold you in my arms
To hold you in my arms
Wide awake
In my arms...

No comments:

Post a Comment