Saturday, March 19, 2011

Post #100 / Scrubs

Yay, milestone.


Now that that's out of the way, I love Scrubs. It's a really good show with a lot of good thoughts and stories mixed in with funny stuff. I've been watching the series on netflix instant and tonight, amidst trying to help this girl I kinda like through some emotional stuff she's got going on, I watched an episode called "My New Old Friend" and at the end during one of his inner-monologue-revelations, J.D. says this:
"'Cause even if it breaks your heart to be 'just friends,' if you really care about someone, you'll take the hit."
That kinda applies to my current situations 'cause I've been struggling with whether or not to tell the girl I like her and risk messing up the friendship when she needs a good friend or just trying to be a good friend and bury my feelings. I think I'm gonna do the latter 'cause I'm trying to love her and other people more and that's one way of doing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment