Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Some days....

Language warning: The following post contains "cuss words," so read at your own risk. I explained my position on language in an earlier post so if you want to know more, go look at that.

Some days I'm in a real "Fuck it" mood. What I mean is, there are days when I just want to gather all my heartache, problems, and all the other stuff that's plaguing my mind and just say "Fuck it" and walk away. Last Saturday was one of those days, thanks to going to the birthday party of a girl I liked, her dancing with another guy right in front of me, and me just having a generally miserable time. I'm kinda having a similar time right now even though I've had an overall good night. I won't get into specifics but I just felt like sharing how I have these "fuck it" moments sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment