Saturday, February 5, 2011

"February made me shiver, with every paper I’d deliver" / a short rant

So quite a bit has changed since I last updated. I got a job at a senior living place as wait staff where I wait and bus tables, do prep work, cleaning, etc. I've worked three nights in a row and I'm slowly getting the hang of it. Slowly. I had to get two 7 tops (table for 7 people) tonight almost entirely by myself. These were the first tables I'd ever waited before. Sufficed to say, I didn't dump anything on anyone, though I did forget a good bit of stuff here and there. Oh well.
New month, new situations, same problems, same sin, same broken world.

Now, my short little rant. I'll put the language warning here instead of at the top of the post. I'm about to say some words that may offend some people, so be cautious as you continue. I'm not trying to offend or hurt or anything. I explained my views on "cussing" on a previous post so if you care to, look there.
I wish people live more honestly. I mean, I know I'm not a trophy friend, I know I'm not the kind of guy that people are proud to be seen with, I know I'm a bit of a loser, but if someone is going to hang out with me, I'd rather them just decline my invitation or not make one of their own if they're going to be embarrassed to be seen with my if friends of theirs are nearby. A "fuck you" in words is a lot less aggravating than a "fuck you" in actions.

That's enough for tonight, I'm off to watch the UFC fight at Champs with the fellas. Hoorah for guy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment