Kurt Russel's portrayal of Wyatt Earp in Tombstone is so, pardon my language, badass. Val Kilmer is awesome as well. This is one of the most badass movies made in the past 30 years. This is going to be a continuous blog post throughout the night as I list favorite quotes as they are said:
"You must be Doc Holliday." "That's the rumor."
"You die first, get it? Your friends may get me in a rush but not before I make your head into a canoe, understand me?"
"Yes, it's true, you are a good woman....but then again, you may be the antichrist."
"You're a daisy if ya do."
"You called down the thunder, well now you got it."
"You tell 'em I'm comin', and hell's comin' with me, you hear? Hell's comin' with me!"
"Make no mistake. It's not revenge he's after, it's a reckoning."
"I spent my whole life not knowing what I want, just chasin' my own tail. Now for the first time in my whole life I know what I want...and who. That's the damnable misery of it."
"What does he [Johnny Ringo] need?" "Revenge." "For what?" "Bein' born."
"I'm your huckleberry."
"My hypocrisy goes only so far."
"Well hello, Wyatt. Father Feeney and I were just investigating the mysteries of the church of Rome."
"You're no hypocrite, Doc, you just like to sound like one."
*Doc dying with his boots off* "I'll be damned...this is funny."
No comments:
Post a Comment