So just last week I was driving down the road and thinking about how I hadn't really gotten sick in a long time and hadn't had an earache in a long time. Well, Monday morning I woke up with my sinuses dried out and my throat feeling...uncomfortable to say the least. Then as I watched the Monday Night Football game with friends on Monday night, my head started to feel congested and clogged. Then I spent about an hour or so this morning (3-4am) with a massive earache. Only after some tylenol and a heating pad was I able to dull the pain enough to get to sleep. It sucked. And so far I've had a dull ache and a feeling of massive congestion in my left ear.
All this, plus it looks like West Virginia is gonna lose to NC State in the Champs Sports Bowl game. Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment