When my mom checked with me to make sure it was okay that she got on Facebook and that I wouldn't be embarrassed, I said it was okay and I even accepted her friend request. Now, my mom has been fine on Facebook. She doesn't like my statuses or clog up my wall or anything like that. However, over the past few months I've noticed many people her age, as well as younger and older, being quite active on Facebook. Normally I'm apathetic about it, but it does tend to get slightly annoying when people I hardly know like to comment on and *like* statuses, pictures, and all other things I post. I think I sort of understand what college students felt like when Marky Mark Zuckerburg opened the floodgates of Facebook to non-college students.
Don't even get me started on all those 7-8 year olds who have Facebook. Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment