Monday, August 15, 2011

A profane, yet thought-provoking quote

from one Tony Montana, aka Scarface.
Warning: This quote has a couple cuss words, so don't read any further if cuss words offend you. I explained my stance on cuss words in a blog post awhile back, so if you wanna know why I'm okay with posting this, then look here



As Tony Montana's life begins to crumble and he gets drunk in a restaurant, he says all this in an outburst,

"What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!"

The next scene he kills his big wig drug connection's personal hit man because the guy wanted to assassinate a guy who was with his wife and kids, which thus leads to Scarface's demise. Pretty great movie

No comments:

Post a Comment