"I've got vices like any other man, vices that you're not used to, vices that will make you think less of me."
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Sleeplessness
I'm getting far too close to the notion of "sleepless nights" than I want to be. Yesterday I was up at 5:30am to take my dad to the airport and I had trouble getting back to sleep then and now it's 4:58am and I'm up because I can't get my mind off a particular situation in my life. I won't go into details but it's a situation where I'm really afraid that a friend of mine is going to go too far and be hurt and where I don't really understand much at all. That sounds up right on par with my life, fear and confusion have been parts of my life for as long as I can remember. Oh well, I'm not here for a pity party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment