Language warning: The following post contains "cuss words," so read at your own risk. I explained my position on language in an earlier post so if you want to know more, go look at that.
I'm gonna actually say exactly what I'm thinking regardless of the consequences, like commenting on Facebook statuses and calling out people on their bullshit or telling teenage girls that they don't have a clue what love is so they should whining and move on with life.
I'm gonna have the confidence to walk up to a girl I like, stare her straight in the eyes, and ask her out.
I'm gonna practice what I preach instead of telling people how they should love others or do this or that when I don't love others and I never do this or that.
I'm gonna have the time and the will to read the dozens and dozens of books I've never gotten around to reading because I'm too busy or too preoccupied.
I'm gonna stop hanging on to "someday"'s because I'll have to learned to be content with the present.
No comments:
Post a Comment